Who can nominate?
We invite nominations from individuals and organizations who have developed innovative content and practices in using ICT (any electronic device, it could be mobile, radio, camera, TV, Computer, or any social networking sites or beyond it, having mass reach) for governance, rural businesses, inclusion, health, education, culture & heritage, news and media, environment etc.
- Recognition – local and international. All shortlisted nominations will be submitted to the Manthan Award South Asia.
- Opportunity for best innovations to represent Sri Lanka & South Asia at the Word Summit Award and other international awards.
- Opportunity to network, to create business alliances and collaboration amongst participating Companies, Governments and NGOs.
- Platform for benchmarking products and services
- Exposure to investment opportunities and investors
Winners of the e-Swabhimani, The Digital Social Impact Award will receive:
- The e-Swabhimani trophy
- Rights to use the Award logo
- Promotion of winning products at all local and regional events.
- Promotion of the products on the e-Swabhimani offline and online.
- Focused promotion of the products in e-Swabhmani Book.