Who can nominate?
We invite nominations from individuals, groups and organizations who have developed innovative digital products, which have a positive social impact. Youth are encouraged to apply under the newly introduced "Youth category" who are under 28 years.
- Recognition – local and international.
- Opportunity for best innovations to represent Sri Lanka & South Asia at the Word Summit Award and other international awards.
- Opportunity to network, to create business alliances and collaboration amongst participating Companies, Governments and NGOs.
- Platform for benchmarking products and services
- Exposure to investment opportunities and investors
- Standout against the competition
- Reward employees and motivate your teams
- Attract new talent
- An opportunity to celebrate
Winners of the e-Swabhimani, The Digital Social Impact Award will receive;
- The e-Swabhimani trophy
- Rights to use the Award logo
- Promotion of winning products at all local and regional events.
- Promotion of the products on the e-Swabhimani offline and online.
- Focused promotion of the products in e-Swabhmani Booklet.